CONSERFRIO® refrigerators provide the most economic and natural preservation of all types of grains, seeds and perishable granulates such as wheat, barley, rice, corn, soybeans, rapeseed, sorghum, sunflower seeds, cotton seeds …, granulated feed for cattle, alfalfa granulated, etc.
- The equipment is assembled and tested in our facilities. CE certificate
- Tropicalized, specially designed to operate under extreme climatic environments.
- Fully automatic, they control the temperature of the cooled air and its relative humidity.
- Control via touch screen HMI and intuitive menu.
- Motors provided for speed regulation: energy saving and smooth and silent operation.
- Provided with metallic protective body
- Great experience, we built grain refrigerators since 1969
- Company certified ISO 9001: 2015 by TÜV Rheinland
|Maximum capacity||500 tons/day|
|Minimum capacity||260 tons/day|
|Average capacity||300 tons/day|
|Air flow of the cold air fan|
|1000 Pa||19000 m3/h|
|2000 Pa||18000 m3/h|
|3000 Pa||16000 m3/h|
|4000 Pa||13000 m3/h|
|5000 Pa||8000 m3/h|
|Cooling capacity of the compressor to
||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|10ºC / +40ºC evaporation/condensation temperatures||118,0 kW||141,6 kW|
|10ºC / +50ºC||103,5 kW||124,2 kW|
|10ºC / +60ºC||88,5 kW||106,2 kW|
|10ºC / +70ºC||73,5 kW||88,2 kW|
|Connected power||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Nominal power of compressor electric motor||24,3 kW||29,2 kW|
|Absorption of power in normal conditions to=0ºC / tc=40ºC||45,0 kW||54,0 kW|
|Maximum connected power||60,0 kW||72,0 kW|
|CEE electrical connector (150A Conector included)||125 A||125 A|
|Connection of the cold air duct ø||500 mm
All rights reserved. Subject to technical changes without notice. Real data except typo.