1. BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible: CONSERGRA, S.L.U.
Main purpose: Management of Users and attention to their requests
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: Data will be transferred to third parties by legal obligation or with prior consent.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (ADDITIONAL INFORMATION)
Updated version to the RGPD.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity: CONSERGRA, S.L.U.
Postal adresse: Pons i Enrich, 8 (Pol. Ind. Bufalvent), 08243 Manresa, Barcelona (Spain)
Phone: 938 772 207
Contact Data Protection (DPD):
The data collected through the website are incorporated into files that the company owns for the following purposes:
– Manage the request made through the website either through contact form or any other type of online form, or through a request by email.
– Sending newsletters and alerts through any channel, including electronic means (such as email, web notifications, SMS) and by mail about news, articles, activities, events, contests, which may contain commercial information about products, services , offers and promotions related to the activities developed by the company.
In the case of expressing their refusal to future commercial shipments, their data (name, surname and email) will be included in the exclusion file to avoid sending unwanted information.
– The management of recruitment and selection of personnel to be in certain positions and maintenance of job pool.
– Address notifications received through the media. The necessary security measures have been implemented to guarantee absolute confidentiality.
– Data processing of social network users through corporate profiles.
– Own and third-party cookies based on preferences.
The answers to the questions about personal data that are indicated in the forms with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
– Consent of the interested party: sending of commercial communications, communication of data to subsidiary companies, publication of data associated with dissemination of activities (events, contests) …
You have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The terms of conservation of your data are determined according to compliance with current legislation, regulations and applicable regulatory requirements or, in any case:
– Users who send requests and / or consultations: the time necessary to attend them.
– Advertising, promotional communications: When requesting the user to leave, except for the data treated in the Exclusion Register commercial activities.
– The period of preservation of the professional data of its curriculum, which can be sent through the means enabled for sending it on the website will be 5 years, after which they will be destroyed.
At the end of the established period or in the event that it is discarded in the current selection process, your data will be stored for future calls as long as we have your consent, in which case it is responsible for maintaining and sending your updated data.
– The data may be transferred in those cases where legally required to public entities with competence in the matter.
– The professional data of your CV may be communicated to the subsidiary companies for the sole purpose of employment, provided that we have your consent.
– The management of the website entails the hiring of service providers who will be able to access their data in order to carry out the Treatment Order. The access will be carried out with all the necessary security measures to safeguard and protect your information as it has been regulated through a contract. Said provision shall not constitute at any time a transfer of data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation of whether the company is processing their personal data.
You have the right to request:
– Access to your personal data.
– Correction of inaccurate data
– The suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
– The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Oppose the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your situation. The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Portability of your data.
– You have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The rights recognized by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 may be exercised directly or through a legal or voluntary representative.
You can request the exercise of rights by computer means through the contact email of the Data Protection Delegate or by sending / delivering your request to the above address.
To obtain information about your rights you can visit : https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
In the case of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection : https://www.aepd.es/agencia/en-que-podemos-ayudarte.html
The company has implemented the measures and technical means at its disposal to prevent misuse, alteration, loss, unauthorized access or theft of personal data provided.
HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure or secure hypertext transfer protocol) appears in the URL of this website because it is protected by an SSL certificate guaranteeing the secure sending of the data collected in the forms, subscriptions … The details of the certificate, by, for example, the issuer and the corporate name of the owner of the website can be viewed by clicking on the padlock symbol in the browser bar.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The suppliers of the website hosting are service providers that can access your data to carry out the Treatment Order. As a rule, your servers must be located in the European Economic Area and if this were not the case, we always make sure that these suppliers are located in countries with an adequate level of protection and offer guarantees of compliance with European regulations on data protection and, in particular, the RGPD. For transfers to the US, we will always work with suppliers that adhere to the Privacy Shield EU – USA.
Our company has presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin. The possible treatment of data of users of social networks that the person in charge carries out will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles.
The company remembers that it must know the privacy policies of said media or social networks in which it is registered to avoid sharing unwanted information.
It has the privacy settings and account management in social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, advertising and other affected ends.
On our Website we use a technology called “cookies”. For more detailed information consult the Cookies Policy.
By viewing / accessing through the website to third party content, such as YouTube, Vimeo, RRSS, you may be accepting cookies from these websites that are not within our control.