For cooling and static aeration of cereal, feed, fruit, vegetables, nuts, …
Galvanized sheet and profile.
Advantages of pavement ducts
- Underground system, application of immediate refrigeration without previous works of preparation of the warehouse.
- Great resistance.
- Economic system and very low maintenance.
Air ducts for laying on the pavement
For static ventilation, cooling or drying of cereal, feed, fruit, vegetables, nuts, potatoes, …
Perforated galvanized steel sheet, curved and corrugated. Ø1.5 mm perforations. for use with rapeseed and other small seeds. Ø 2 mm perforations for cereals and larger perforations for other products
Advantages of air ducts
- Low weight and great resistance (they support a maximum height of 12 meters).
- Economic system, without maintenance.
- Stackable ducts take up little space. Low warehouse and transport costs.
- Instantaneous and flexible assembly, depending on each particular need.